Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen. I am an American-born Vietnamese entrepreneur living in the city of Orange California. Alongside my amazing partner JP and the happy-go lucky dad Henry. The majority of people have come across me through my Instagram platform, @annephung. I share my life- my highs, lows and everything between. At the age of 1 year old, my family and I immigrated to America. If it weren't for the hard work of my parents, I wouldn't exist today to share this life with the world. In order to give them the chance to have a successful future, I focused on success and worked hard to achieve it. There was a specific plan for me in life: go to college graduate land a corporate job, marry, purchase the house, and then have kids. While I believed this was the standard for the ideal life, reality had other goals. My corporate job in 2013 was something I dreaded. Money and status were not what I needed to feel happy. I felt I wasted my existence to get a pay check. In 2013, I discovered that my true passion was working out. I also enjoyed having fun and being able to aid other people. On the path towards this new direction in life, I discovered personal training. My small business was started in 2014, and I'll be celebrating my 7th year of business success in 2021. Being a Asian woman in the industry, we are among the few. In the coaching industry, I want to be a positive influence by providing quality training to help others become healthier and more content. It is my aim to inspire others to pursue their dreams, and to live the lives they have always wanted. My career exploded as I was enjoying the highest success in my entire life. However, my mother passed away just when my career began to take off. Following an 8-year battle with Scleroderma, she is currently resting at Heaven. I will never forget her, and always keep her in my thoughts and in my heart. The lessons of life can be hidden from us yet they can prove very useful. There are many ways that the loss of my mother has changed my life. I truly believe she provided me with another chance to live through her demise. The day she died at Tet/Lunar New Year Day was an opportunity for her to begin with a fresh start. For me, it was my second chance to live a full and happy life. My 30's are the first moment that I feel as if I am alive. In sharing the tale of my experiences, it's with the intention that people will be able to understand my experiences and thoughts. To know that they're not the only ones. Also, that there exists true love. Also that therapy is necessary and not unusual. Also, the health of your body is the most valuable thing you have. Because death is all we have in life, I hope you enjoy your life and die without regrets.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Angela Yee and Angela Tsun

Annalee belle